JOB TITLE: Student / Researcher Ambassador
SCOPE: Freelance /Dailey basis
DEPARTMENT: Sales and Marketing
LOCATION: Working on site at economic schools/economic research centers in Africa, Middle East, Turkey, Latin America and Asia.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As an Ambassador, you will be the face and voice of M&S Research Hub, helping to drive sales and increase brand awareness. You will work closely with our Administrative and Marketing division to grow the lifetime value of the customer and increase active registrations at our online training and events. Our team is dynamic, diverse, and dedicated to our mission of cleaning up caffeine. We hope you’re as energized as we are!
- Conduct product samplings/demonstrations and distribute promotional materials while maintaining a complete understanding of MS Hub’s services and mission
- Attend activation events and serve as the face and voice of MS HUB’s brand
- Create excitement and a positive brand experience with consumers at all times through word of mouth and social media marketing
- Create social media content to increase brand awareness and drive sales
- Responsible for personal reporting records such as expense and time sheets, as well as regional field marketing activity reports and key performance indicator tracking
WHO YOU ARE:
We’re looking for someone who is great with people, enthusiastic about economics, and supports the MS HUB’s message of promoting “Students and researchers understanding of applied statistics & Econometrics while promoting good and robust scientific practices”. The best candidates will:
- Currently enrolled in in economics-related Masters or Ph.D degrees programs.
- Or have just completed his/her post graduate degree and still attaining a strong connection with the school, such as holding a student teaching assistant/ associate position/junior faculty positions, manage some projects at the campus, etc.
- Have proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize responsibilities and multitask
- Have exceptional networking and relationship building skills, both in person and online
- Preference for those with a strong presence on social media
- Have an outgoing and energetic personality with the willingness to talk to anyone at anytime
- Be dynamic; able to self-monitor and work independently as well as in a team setting
- Be a self-starter, punctual, and reliable
- Be passionate and dedicated to the MS HUB image.
- Flexible work schedule and ability to be on your feet for 3-4 hours at a time
Salary: Daily basis: 15-40$/day or Referral basis: 30$ / active registration
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Brand Ambassador: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Perfect English, plus the local language of your country or your place of studying/working
To apply please send your 1) updated CV, 2) transcripts and 3) cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org