Follow our channel and see other sessions on
Video 1: Installing Wavelets package on R Studio
Duration: Approx. 7 Hours
Training Mode: Normal group (7-10 trainees), small group (2-5 trainees), and one-to-one
Platform: online (Zoom)
Training content is systematic and structured as follows:
1. Introduction to R-Programming Language and R-studio Interface
2. The basic concept of Wavelet and its applications
3. Decomposition and plotting of the series using the MODWT method.
4. Wavelet correlation, wavelet covariance, and cross-wavelet correlation
5. Continuous wavelet transform and cross wavelet transform
6. Wavelet coherence and partial wavelet coherence
7. Introduction to quantile on quantile and quantile autoregressive distributed lags error correction model to times series
8- Granger causality in Quantile on Quantile regression
9- Non-parametric quantile methods New
Double-click here to add your own text.